Monday, June 8, 2009

1st Sunday of the month

Today is sunday so I slept until around 12 something only wake up and on my computer to check my travian account. All of my troops in my village on server 9 died attacked by some unknown fella. Can't help, so I just train new troops.

Then I went to eat my brunch (Yu Tao Mai Fan) with my family somewhere near batu caves. The food there is not bad especially the steam fish with salt and "Monggu Pai Guat". After makan, we back home and i continue my TVB drama, Rosy Business. Watched until 4 something then i rushed to the pool in Bandar Tun Razak for my waterpolo training.

Supposingly, after training i have to rush back to have my dinner with my family. But I changed my mind and accompany my Indonesian friend (who train with me) eat dinner since he "ajak" me. We went to a nearby mamak, Al-Amal with another team mate. After i finished my dinner and about to back home, my dad called me and asking me to join them. They were eating seafood at Pantai Seafood Restaurant in Kayu Ara. So i drove my long way from Bandar Tun Razak to Kayu Ara. I had my second dinner there. :-) I ate a fresh oyster which cost RM7 and Sun Hok (a type of fish) and Siong Tong Lala.. =p

Back home, watched tv, online and now going to sleep.. Oyasuminasai (Good night)

No comments:

Post a Comment