Monday, June 22, 2009

TAR Open

Saturday (20 June) was a very tiring day. I went for a waterpolo tournament organized by TAR college (Setapak campus). I played under KL team with my friends who seldom come for training. Hardly to see them unless there are any tournaments coming.. =p Well, this was the 2nd TAR Open and the teams that joined this open were MMU (Malacca players), Negeri Sembilan, TAR A, TAR B, TAR KAMPAR and my team, KL. Although, this TAR Open is not a major tournament but we have to play hard to fight for the first placing because Malacca players were playing and their coach did come along. HUh!! Come on, this is just a minor tournament! Hmm.. But for those who didn't come for training, it seems impossible because malacca players do train everyday.. >.< We went into the final and have a tough fight with fellow malaccans. The final score is 7-8, we 7 and they 8. Yes, we have lost the game but my friends and i tried real hard. We are not losing to the MMU team but to ourself for not coming for training and not training together. Waterpolo is a team sport, without teamwork is hard to win the game. "Losing" for some people is hard to be accepted but for me, i'll improve myself to become better.. For my fellow teammates "Ganbarimasho".. Let's fight for a place in SEA game..

No comments:

Post a Comment