Monday, June 22, 2009

Lucky Village

On Sunday, my family and i went to Sri Kembangan to visit relatives. At nite, we went to a restaurant, Lucky Village in Sungai Long. This was the first time i went to that restaurant. Since i was in Sg. Long, a friend suddenly crossed my mind. She is Xue Ni (a gurl who likes to eat but afraid of becoming fat) who currently doing her degree in UTAR Sg. Long campus. I msged her and just to let her know that i'm in Sg. Long and did not expect her to find me. At last, she came to find me when i was busy eating the crab.. She came with her bf and this was the 1st time i met her bf. We chatted for a while and learned that they were heading to pj. Then, i continued with my meal.

Well, the food at the lucky village is really nice but poor services. If u want me to evaluate, i'll give 7/10. I wish i still can remember the way to Sg. Long and try other food there.. "Live to eat and not eat to live" =p

No comments:

Post a Comment