Saturday, June 6, 2009

Agong's day

Yesterday (5 June 2009) i spent almost the whole night watching a new TVB drama, Rosy Business if i'm not mistaken. I watched until 3 something in the morning cause I know the next day will be a holiday for everyone (Agong's day) and I can sleep until wat time I wish..

But things always never happen as u think. This morning I'd waken up by my mum and she told me that we are going to Ulu Yam Bharu, visit her sisters. So I couldnt have a longer sleep.. >.< We went to eat Yong Tao Fu in the morning at Sungai Tua, nearby Batu Caves. Each pieces cost 90 sen and tell u what, The "fu cuk" is super duper small and same for other Yong Tao Fu. I will never go back to that restaurant again. Not worth it.

The weather in Ulu Yam is extremely hot and I sweat the whole day. Even at night also can't feel the breeze at all. So damn hot until I "beh tahan" and take a shower there. I'd my haircut today at a salon in Batang Kali. Tell u what, the "sifu" cut hair damn fast and his nick name is "fei gei sau". hehe.. Anyone wanna try?? =p

Then I ate home made steamboat for my dinner. Made by my fellow aunties (3 aunties + my mum). The weather is damn hot + steamboat = bathe for the second time there. I drank a can of cold Calsberg to lower my body temperature and i felt much more better. After dinner, back home and online until now.. Couldn't tahan already and need to sleep now. See ya.. zzZZZzz..

2 comments:

  1. lol. i accidently saw the word "fu cuk" as "fuck" ....hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. U need to check ur eyes.. hehe
    U can't eat like me u know?? coz i'm not as fat as...... hee..

    ReplyDelete